Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A new family member called Dami

Here's the latest member of our family- the cutest little kitten called Dami.



She's now 11 weeks old.




She is a cross between two pure breeds- Himalayan and Persian. As you can imagine she is full of energy and gets up to mischief wherever she is. She has managed to knock over or push over many items in my office such as external hard drives attached to the computer





Dami finds my work bag- What's this???









This is fun! Catch me if you can!











Hey this bag looks like fun too- Whats that black object in there already?


here I am!







I can be wild too - I am a tiger - growl !

You can't fool us Dami!
Stay posted for the latest updates of the Dami sagas.

1 comment:

Ms Kerry said...

Hi Sal

Dami is absolutely gorgeous. Hope she is all OK after fall off verandah.

Love
Kerry